Grilled Fish with Leek & Tomato
A pro-looking fish dinner to wow your friends.
Grilled Fish with Leek & Tomato Recipe
By February 5, 2014Published:
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15-20 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
A pro-looking fish dish in minutes
- 1 pc New Zealand Hoki fillet or Sea Bass Seasoned with salt, pepper and cayenne
- 1 pc Large white onion Finely sliced. Retain top end for garnish
- 1 pc Leek Finely sliced
- 1 pc Tomato--medium sized Sliced
- 1 pc Lemon Juice of about a quarter lemon
- Seasoning: Sea salt, Black pepper and Cayenne
- This is basically a variation of my previous dish -Hoki with Onions, except that instead of using the onion and tomato base, we use the Leek-onion-sliced tomato base.
Please refer to previous recipe for method.
- The leek and onion are cooked together.
But the sliced tomato is grilled in the oven and placed on top of the leek(just below the fish) when serving.
- And don't forget to reserve and sprinkle some of the green part of the sliced leek on top of the fish before serving.
Remember the squeeze of lemon juice and some added olive oil on top.
- So simple, so yummy, and oh so professional visual impact.
Try it---you'll love it, I promise 🙂