A simple delicious omelette
I love my omelettes. They are fabulous with almost any filling you can think of.
Spinach and Thyme Omelette Recipe
By April 28, 2013Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
A delicious omelette with a spinach & sour cream filling served with grilled red onions
- 3 eggs Lightly beaten
- 1 Red Chilli chopped fine
- Spinach - just a bit roughly chopped
- Some cheese for grating over
- 2 Tablespoons Cottage cheese for filling
- A sprig of fresh Thyme
- 1 large Red Onion quartered
- Seasoning to taste sea salt, pepper
- I love my omelettes. They're super versatile. Yummy yummy meal anytime of the day.
- Here's my SPINACH & THYME OMELETTE
Place a quartered red onion on the grill.
Gently wilt some chopped spinach,thyme,garlic & red chilli--set aside.
- Pour 3 lightly beaten eggs onto a medium hot pan. Grate over some cheese, sprinkle the cooked spinach, season, a dollop of sour cream and fold, then flip.
- Slice & serve with the grilled red onion, a sprinkling of fresh thyme and a drizzle of the pan oils.
Save half for another meal - - that is if you can resist the sight of it still sitting around lonely and unattended!