Eggs cooked in Bell Peppers
Eggs are simply the best food. Nutritious in sweet or savory dishes
By April 28, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
A simple breakfast eggs recipe that makes you feel like a pro
- 2 Eggs
- Capsicums - Yellow and red Leftovers will do
- Brocolli A few pieces
- Fried shallots Sprinkling
- Sea salt and pepper
- Surprising what can be made from bits and bobs of veg.
I had a bit of capsicum and broccoli left over from last night's salad, so I decided to turn it into breakfast today.
- EGG CAPSICANA WITH CARAMELIZED BROCCOLI
- All veg in a pan with a bit of olive oil.
Leave them alone for a few minutes.
Flip carefully and fill capsicum cavities with eggs.
Sprinkle with sea salt and fried crispy shallots.
A few more minutes on low heat til eggs are done, and breakfast is served!