Juicy Mussels in just 10 minutes
Ultra simple seafood dish tht anyone can whip up in minutes
Chilli-Garlic Mussels Recipe
By May 28, 2012Published:
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
Quick and easy mussels
- 450 g New Zealand green shell mussels Frozen is fine --no need to defrost
- 1 pc Red chilli sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic Peeled and bashed with a knife
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- small bunch Coriander leaves Simply rip them apart with your fingers
- Sea salt and pepper To taste
- Extra virgin olive oil I don't usually call this an ingredient
- 1 Lemon
- Pre-heat oven.
Place the mussels in an oven proof dish ( straight from a frozen pack will do -cleaned of course!)
Add the garlic, sliced red chilli, cherry tomatoes and some coriander leaves.
Throw on top of the mussels, season with sea salt, drizzle some olive oil and shove into a preheated oven on very high.
8 - 10 minutes later, out comes your juicy, sexy, plump mouthwatering dinner.
A splash of lemon juice and voila!
Great as a starter or simply an accompaniment for wine.